Are you empathetic, have a friendly personality and draw joy from taking care of others? Can you multi-task like nobody’s business and keep your wit about yourself even in the most stressful of situations? Do you want to work at one of the Florida Trend Magazine’s Best Companies to Work for in Florida? If so, Bit-Wizards has a unique opportunity for you! If you can build and manage relationships with customers and co-workers, focus on the details of every task, as well as explore and master new ways to energize the team while having fun, you will fit in well as a Bit-Wizards!
We are a group of creative, dedicated, forward-thinkers who love working on new, challenging projects and bringing success to our clients by producing solutions that exceed their expectations. We work with organizations of all sizes across many industries which means no two projects are the same. There is rarely a dull moment at Bit-Wizards!
We invest heavily in our team. We want you to be the best that you can be. We provide many training opportunities and benefits, an open and friendly culture, monthly socials, and much more. There is always the opportunity for growth and advancement at Bit-Wizards. Bit-Wizards provides a full offering of benefits and encourages employees to maintain a work-life balance.
To learn more about Wizard Life, click here!
This position is full-time and onsite (in-person) at our office in beautiful Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
Who are we?
Bit-Wizards is an award-winning software development and IT company that focuses on providing technology solutions for businesses of all sizes across various industries. Founded in 2000 and recognized for excellence at the national, regional, and state levels, Bit-Wizards is the result of a vision to create a company where innovation and creativity flourish. Located on some of the US's most beautiful beaches in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, our office facility boasts an impressive work environment.
We are a group of 60+ creative, dedicated, forward thinkers who love working on new and challenging projects that bring success to our coworkers and clients. Continued professional development is highly encouraged through training opportunities and certification programs paid for by Bit-Wizards. Opportunities for advancement are yours for the creation.
But wait, there's more! Along with competitive pay and benefits, Bit-Wizards has an award-winning, open, and fun company culture. We offer a host of in-office amenities, a casual dress code environment, monthly social events, and we treat our employees and their family and friends as our own.
As a six-time recipient of Florida Trend magazine's "Best Company to Work For" and 12-time recipient of Inc. magazine's "Best Workplaces," Bit-Wizards is the place to be!
This position is full-time and in-house. Applicants must be able to work onsite with our team in our Fort Walton Beach, Florida office.
What will you do?
This is a non-technical role in our Managed IT Services team. You will be talking to clients on the phone and by email. Your day-to-day role will be coordinating work with our IT technicians and operations team and facilitating communication while building and managing client relationships.
How you'll make an impact:
We are seeking an empathetic, friendly person who enjoys helping others. A strong propensity for multi-tasking and keeping your cool even in the most stressful situations is a must. Your high level of attention to detail, organizational skills, and love of processes, procedures, and checklists will wow your coworkers and clients.
- Answer and direct customer support telephone calls with enthusiasm
- Assist in managing the communications of our Managed IT client population by building rapport and facilitating a positive customer service experience
- Be a team player who takes ownership of projects and tasks, driving them through to completion efficiently
- Assist and work closely with the Service Manager to facilitate customer and team communications that ensure an excellent customer service experience
- Maintain and manage confidential customer data, reports, spreadsheets, and other client documents responsibly
- Assist support team in creating and responding to support tickets as needed
- Assist the support team with prioritizing incoming and existing support tickets
- Complete errands as requested by the team
- Other tasks as required and assigned by fellow Wizards
- Must be able to work a set schedule of 10 am-7 pm, Monday through Friday, with overtime and some weekend work to accommodate projects, tasks, or events
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and manage communications with potentially unhappy or frustrated customers
- Upbeat, friendly, and professional attitude with a flair for the spectacular
- Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle multiple areas of responsibilities efficiently
- Must work both independently and collaboratively and complete tasks without direct supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Adaptable, proactive, and has a proven ownership thinking mentality
- Carry boxes, drinks, snacks, and other supplies
- A minimum intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office programs to include, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and OneNote
- Possess a valid driver's license with reliable transportation.
If you are interested in the above position, meet the requirements, and are ready to love where you work, it might be time for you to become a Wizard!