Who are we?
Bit-Wizards is an award-winning software development and IT company that focuses on providing technology solutions for businesses of all sizes across various industries. Founded in 2000 and recognized for excellence at the national, regional, and state levels, Bit-Wizards is the result of a vision to create a company where innovation and creativity flourish. Located on some of the US's most beautiful beaches in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, our office facility boasts an impressive work environment.
We are a group of 60+ creative, dedicated, forward thinkers who love working on new and challenging projects that bring success to our coworkers and clients. Continued professional development is highly encouraged through training opportunities and certification programs paid for by Bit-Wizards. Opportunities for advancement are yours to create.
But wait, there's more! Along with competitive pay and benefits, Bit-Wizards has an award-winning, open, and fun company culture. We offer a host of in-office amenities, a casual dress code environment, and monthly social events, and we treat our employees and their family and friends as our own.
Who are you?
You’re not the average project manager! You don’t hide behind projects, in fact, you’re the one who stands in front of it, explaining to clients how you managed the budget, how we solved their business problem, how we're impacting their business, and most importantly, the why. It’s you and your team making our clients’ lives easier, one click at a time - finding the best answer, not just the obvious one.
What will you do?
As our IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading a variety of IT projects from inception to completion, ensuring timely delivery and within budget. You’ll oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of all IT projects, while ensuring that the project goals are achieved. The job changes every day, but it starts with your skills and your leadership. You’ll need to be comfortable with the following to get the work done:
What does success look like?
- Manage all projects for MITS, Bit-Wizards’ Managed Services Provider offering. Identify, estimate, and deliver proposed IT projects in scope, on budget, and on time.
- Capture all aspects of IT deliverables and ensure scope of work is clearly defined. Then review, estimate, and prepare projects for complete statements of work.
- Coordinate task and resource scheduling to drive projects forward. Monitor project task progression for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project and task issues. Anticipate potential issues and address them with appropriate internal resources and client stakeholders
- Ensure project deliverables meet or exceed the expectations of stakeholders by managing quality assurance of our solutions
- Conduct project post-mortems and create a recommendations report to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Provide a seamless onboarding experience for new customers coordinating all aspects of IT infrastructure transition.
- Build strong relationships with customers and identify future requirements for project work using a strong toolset of IT knowledge in network infrastructure, Office 365, and cloud environments.
- Manage and prioritize surges in project work while managing client expectations and balancing team commitments.
- Implement and maintain project management processes that adhere to high quality standards and meet client expectations.
How will you be measured?
- Project completion: Did the project finish on time and within budget?
- Quality of deliverables: Were the project deliverables of high quality and met the expectations of stakeholders?
- Stakeholder satisfaction: Did stakeholders feel that the project met their needs and were they satisfied with the outcome?
- Adaptability and flexibility: Did the Project Manager handle change and unexpected events effectively?
- Communication: Did the Project Manager effectively communicate with stakeholders and team members throughout the project?
- Resource management: Did the Project Manager effectively manage and utilize resources such as budget, personnel, and equipment?
- Risk management: Did the Project Manager effectively identify and manage potential risks throughout the project?
- Processes adherence: Did the Project Manager follow the project management processes and methodologies?
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of IT project management experience, specifically in a technology firm or comparable industry environment
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple complex projects and resources simultaneously.
- Experience using project management and PSA software (such as Autotask)
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex IT projects, including infrastructure, software development, and implementation projects.
- Strong understanding of technical language and concepts as they apply to Managed IT Services and IT Projects
- Proven experience working with high-touch clients in fast paced business environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership qualities - must be a go-getter and effectively guide project teams.
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Certified Scrum Master
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for career growth within our organization.