Bit-Wizards is an award-winning software development and IT company that focuses on providing technology solutions for businesses of all sizes across various industries. Founded in 2000 and recognized for excellence at the national, regional, and state levels, Bit-Wizards is the result of a vision to create a company where innovation and creativity flourish. Located on some of the US's most beautiful beaches in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, our office facility boasts an impressive work environment.
We are a group of 65+ creative, dedicated, forward thinkers who love working on new and challenging projects that bring success to our coworkers and clients. Continued professional development is highly encouraged through training opportunities and certification programs paid for by Bit-Wizards. Opportunities for advancement are yours for creation.
But wait, there's more! Along with competitive pay and benefits, Bit-Wizards has an award-winning, open, and fun company culture. We offer a host of in-office amenities, a casual dress code environment, and monthly social events, and we treat our employees' family and friends as our own.
As a six-time recipient of Florida Trend magazine's "Best Company to Work For" and 14-time recipient of Inc. magazine's "Best Workplaces," Bit-Wizards is the place to be!
This position is full-time and in-house. Applicants must be able to work onsite with our team in our Fort Walton Beach, Florida office.
What will you do?
This is an entry-to-mid-level Content Writer role on our Marketing team. With your assistance, our companies' and clients' mission and vision will come to life through storytelling and delivering information with solutions through blog articles, emails, PR, and social media across various industries and topics. You will help keep our company and client platforms up to date and optimized with the latest and most pertinent information to ensure visitors get the most out of their interactions with our company and client brands.
How you'll make an impact:
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic person who is ready to learn. A strong propensity for attention to detail and out-of-the-box thinking is a must. Your knowledge of both creative and technical writing best practices will wow your coworkers and clients.
- Copywrite for content marketing projects spanning a variety of industries and platforms
- Create and optimize information on websites by implementing content development best practices
- Maximize content delivery using industry-standard SEO
- Assist in the ideation and implementation of content strategies
- Stay up to date on applicable industry topics and content trends
- Continuous focus on professional development and staying up to date on the latest marketing trends and best practices
- Communication, Journalism, Marketing or related field degree, or proven work experience equivalent
- Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with spelling and grammar
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle multiple areas of responsibilities efficiently
- Must work both independently and collaboratively and be able to complete tasks without direct supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills with an interest in in-depth research and discovery work
- Adaptable, proactive, and has a proven ownership thinking mentality
- Experience with blog writing, press release creation, email copy development, webpage copy development, and social media post copy conception
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and the use of tools like Moz
- Experience with Kentico or other CMS platforms
- Experience with MailChimp or other CRM systems
- Experience with Meltwater or other media/social listening platforms
If you are interested in the above position, meet the requirements, and are ready to love where you work, it might be time for you to become a Wizard!