Bit-Wizards is now hiring an enthusiastic and driven Associate Video Content Specialist to our growing team in Fort Walton Beach, FL. We are searching for someone with a proven track record of producing business, goal-oriented results for clients and who also shows a passion for continuous learning, collaboration, and improvement.
We are a group of creative, dedicated, forward-thinkers who love working on new, challenging projects and bringing success to our clients by producing solutions that exceed their expectations. We work with organizations of all sizes across many industries which means no two projects are the same. There is rarely a dull moment at Bit-Wizards!
We invest heavily in our team. We want you to be the best that you can be. We provide many training opportunities and benefits, an open and friendly culture, monthly socials, and much more. There is always the opportunity for growth and advancement at Bit-Wizards.
The Associate Video Content Specialist will work closely with the Lead Video Producer on our award-winning Digital Marketing team.
This position is in-house at our office in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. We are not offering a remote option for this position.
- Thorough understanding of how to produce and deliver engaging video and photo content, utilizing best practices for web, social media, and digital advertising.
- Can prioritize and simultaneously manage multiple projects with varying timelines, scopes, and requirements.
- Works effectively as a team member, as well as independently to meet project goals and deadlines.
- Possesses the aptitude to communicate effectively with clients of various industries, backgrounds, and business experience.
- Able to accept constructive feedback from clients and team members with the ability to adapt and compromise.
- Reliable transportation and willingness to occasionally work outside of normal work hours to participate in video shoots and cover events.
- Capable of working in both indoor and outdoor video production environments that can be physically demanding and often involve standing for long periods of time while carrying a camera and other production equipment.
Training & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience producing marketing-oriented video work.
- Substantial experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom. Experience in Adobe After Effects is a huge plus.
- Strong editing and post-production skills.
- Professional experience shooting photos & video with mirrorless or DSLR cameras.
- Must provide demo reel/portfolio demonstrating the skills requested for this position. Please outline your specific contributions on any team projects.
- Experience with animation & motion graphics.