Who are we?
Bit-Wizards is an award-winning software development and IT company that focuses on providing technology solutions for businesses of all sizes across various industries. Founded in 2000 and recognized for excellence at the national, regional, and state levels, Bit-Wizards is the result of a vision to create a company where innovation and creativity flourish. Located on some of the US's most beautiful beaches in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, our office facility boasts an impressive work environment.
We are a group of 60+ creative, dedicated, forward thinkers who love working on new and challenging projects that bring success to our coworkers and clients. Continued professional development is highly encouraged through training opportunities and certification programs paid for by Bit-Wizards. Opportunities for advancement are yours for the creation.
But wait, there's more! Along with competitive pay and benefits, Bit-Wizards has an award-winning, open, and fun company culture. We offer a host of in-office amenities, a casual dress code environment, monthly social events, and we treat our employees and their family and friends as our own.
As a six-time recipient of Florida Trend magazine's "Best Company to Work For" and 12-time recipient of Inc. magazine's "Best Workplaces," Bit-Wizards is the place to be!
This position is full-time and in-house. Applicants must be able to work onsite with our team in our Fort Walton Beach, Florida office.
What will you do?
As a Bit-Wizards Lead Infrastructure Engineer, you will work with other IT professionals of the highest caliber to find perfect solutions for each client and your team. Working in an environment that stimulates self-motivation and the drive to succeed is what every wizard at Bit-Wizards enjoys. If you can build and manage relationships with customers and co-workers, focus on the details of every task, and explore and master new technologies, you will fit in well at Bit-Wizards. Ideal candidates have a at least 5 years' experience, a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical fields, or certifications can be substituted for experience. Must also possess excellent communication skills, as well as strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Windows and macOS installation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Windows Server administration and management.
- Design and maintain environments in Azure.
- Architect Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online environments.
- Migrate on premises environments to cloud first solutions(Azure).
- Network administration: configuration and maintenance of routers, switches, wireless access points and network attached storage.
- Email administration and migrations; Exchange Server and Office 365 management.
- Provide holistic support for IT operations.
- Install and deploy software, remote management of devices.
- Collaboration with other business departments to complete projects.
- Work with clients from various industries to resolve their IT issues.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in infrastructure and technology environments.
- Possess effective consulting skills and positive customer service experience.
- Must be a team player who takes ownership or projects and drives them through to completion thoroughly and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written. Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Excellent and effective troubleshooting skills. Must be able to identify the root cause of technology issues.
- Attends both internal and external training events, as well as being dedicated toward developing yourself through learning new technologies and processes by staying current in the ever-changing field of infrastructure technology.
- Experience with managed services (MSP) environments.
- Experience with SharePoint Online.
- Experience with PowerShell and task Automation.
- Fortinet Network Stack.
- Experience with cloud environments, Azure preferred but also AWS, GCP, or other providers.
- Experience with Movere or conducting analysis for migrating on premise servers/environments to cloud/hybrid environments.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional work experience; both experience and education are considered for qualification.
- Experience with Linux.
If you are interested in the above position, meet the requirements, and are ready to love where you work, it might be time for you to become a Wizard!
*Candidate(s) who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
**Bit-Wizards is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*No outsourcing or recruiting firms, please.