We are currently hiring a passionate, user-centered lead UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team. We're looking for someone who enjoys working with new technologies and being part of a company culture that makes you feel like family.
Founded in 2000, Bit-Wizards is a software development company specializing in the delivery of custom cloud-first solutions to companies across a variety of industries. We create high-quality desktop and mobile applications, websites, and IoT solutions.
We provide a full offering of benefits and encourage employees to maintain a work-life balance. Positions are full-time and onsite at our office in beautiful Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing interfaces for iOS and Android applications
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with the product, front-end, software, marketing, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into the design to enhance user experience
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or related field
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, etc.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience creating user flows is a plus
*Candidate(s) who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
**Bit-Wizards is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*No outsourcing or recruiting firms, please.