Are you empathetic, compassionate, have a friendly personality and draw joy from taking care of others? Are you able to multi-task like nobody’s business and keep your wit about yourself even in the most stressful of situations? Do you want to work at one of the FL Trend Magazine Best Companies to Work for in Florida? If so, Bit-Wizards has a unique opportunity for you!
If you can build and manage relationships with customers and co-workers, focus on the details of every task, as well as exploring and mastering new ways to energize your team while having fun, you will fit in well as a Bit-Wizards Morale Coordinator!
This position is full-time and in-house at our office in beautiful Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Applicants must be able to work onsite with our team in our headquarters office in Florida.
- Answer and direct telephone calls, greet guests and visitors with enthusiasm.
- Assist in managing our employee population, ensuring high morale of fellow Wizards.
- Be a team player who takes ownership of projects and tasks, driving them through to completion thoroughly and efficiently.
- Manage/order inventory of office/employee supplies, and maintain stock in common areas.
- Plan and organize elements of company events, and/or from start to finish, with a “Wizard touch”.
- Manage reports, spreadsheets and other documents.
- Maintain and manage confidential individual, employee and customer data responsibly.
- Complete errands as requested by the team.
- Other tasks as required and assigned by fellow Co-Wizards.
- Upbeat, friendly, professional attitude with a flair for the spectacular!
- Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle multiple areas of responsibilities effectively and efficiently while keeping the wheels of Bit-Wizards greased and running smoothly.
- Must work independently and collaboratively; complete tasks without direction or supervision.
- Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive and proven ownership thinking/mentality
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, and carry items up two flights of stairs.
- Must be able to work a set schedule of 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday with overtime and some weekend work to accommodate projects, tasks and/or events.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs to include but not limited to Outlook, Word and OneNote.
- Valid driver's license with reliable transportation.
Benefits of Wizard Life
- Competitive pay
- Personal time off - 4 weeks from day 1!
- Paid holidays (12 annually)
- Employee medical insurance
- Family medical insurance
- Long term disability and life insurance (company-paid term and whole life with the option to buy-up!)
- Dental checkups (twice per year): 100% paid, Dental Insurance available
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Technical book reimbursement program
- Snacks, sodas, coffee, hot and cold teas, hot chocolate, (yes, we have a Keurig) orange juice, filtered water
- Annual summer picnic
- Annual awards dinner
- Monthly team building activities (bowling, kickball, cooking competitions, beer 30’s, etcetera)
- A team of fun, energizing and inspiring Co-Wizards to keep our workplace happy and fun! (our Employees are Wizards, of course!)