Bit-Wizards is hiring an enthusiastic and driven Social Media Marketing Specialist to our growing team in Fort Walton Beach, FL. We are searching for someone with a proven track record of producing business, goal-oriented results for clients and who also shows a passion for continuous learning, collaboration, and improvement.
We are a group of creative, dedicated, forward-thinkers who love working on new, challenging projects and bringing success to our clients by producing solutions that exceed their expectations. We work with organizations of all sizes across many industries which means no two projects are the same. There is rarely a dull moment at Bit-Wizards!
We invest heavily in our team and we want you to be the best that you can be! We provide many training opportunities and benefits, an open and friendly culture, monthly socials, and much more. There is always the opportunity for growth and advancement at Bit-Wizards.
The Social Media Marketing Specialist will work on our award-winning Digital Marketing team on corporate and internal marketing initiatives in addition to client projects.
This position is in-house at our office in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. We are not offering a remote opportunity at this time.
- Ability to develop and implement corporate social media strategies to improve the number of followers and brand recognition.
- Thorough understanding of how to create engaging, high-end social media accounts across all major platforms to include: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and others as needed.
- Excellent written communication to connect with followers in an effective, error-free way.
- Follow conversations on the internet while also interacting with the public on and off the account’s platform.
- Monitor trending hashtags and topics while finding unique ways to integrate into the brand.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within brand specifications.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, as well as work independently to meet project timelines within client budgets.
- Big-picture thinking; being a visionary.
- Possess the aptitude to adapt, communicate, and work effectively with clients of various industries, backgrounds, and business experience.
Training & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with managing corporate social media accounts and position requirements.
- Substantial experience using social media for impressions, brand awareness, and creating an engaged audience.
- Proven ability to run successful influencer campaigns, oversee giveaways, optimize social media accounts, and administer follower engagement activities like polls or surveys.
- Understanding of social media KPIs, web traffic metrics, and SEO and tracking these metrics to identify success.
- Experience working in an agency setting and working with a variety of clients across different industries.
- Portfolio of social media accounts that exhibit successful campaigns required.
- Please include a link to or upload your portfolio with application.
- Familiarity with photography and/or videography
- Possess applicable social media marketing certifications