Bit-Wizards is looking for an experienced Solution Sales Consultant with a track record of success in consultative selling and an understanding of professional technology services.
Do you have a history of success in prospecting, relationship building, strategic planning and closing new business? Have you grown accounts from their initial projects into mutually beneficial multi-year relationships? Do the words self-motivation, determination and persistence describe your everyday work ethic? Is joining a team that is consistently ranked as a Best Company to Work For appealing to you? If your answer to these questions is yes, we should talk!
We are a group of creative, dedicated, forward-thinkers who love working on new, challenging projects and bringing success to our clients by producing solutions that exceed their expectations. We work with organizations of all sizes across many industries which means no two projects are the same. There is rarely a dull moment at Bit-Wizards!
We invest heavily in our team. We want you to be the best that you can be. We provide many training opportunities and benefits, an open and friendly culture, monthly socials, and much more. There is always the opportunity for growth and advancement at Bit-Wizards. Bit-Wizards provides a full offering of benefits and encourages employees to maintain a work-life balance.
To learn more about Wizard Life, click here!
This position is located at your home office within Central Florida, reporting remotely to our headquarters in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
What you will do:
- Collaborate on a Market Business Development strategy that includes locating, scoping and closing new customer opportunities
- Build and nurture relationships with prospects while developing a deep understanding of their pain points and business goals
- Generate and develop new customer accounts and strategic partnerships
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of technical solutions with the skill to communicate the business value of those solutions to clients
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings
- Establish and grow the Bit-Wizards brand in the community and position yourself as a trusted advisor to clients
- Be goal-oriented, demonstrate ownership thinking with attention to detail and carry a sense of urgency
- Achieve sales goals and maintain a funnel of prospects
- Develop, maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Track all sales activities within company provided Customer Relation Management (CRM) system
- Travel to client/prospective client sites, conferences, seminars, or other travel as necessary
- Produce and deliver sales proposals and presentations
- Keep current with trends, topics and emerging technologies as they relate to technical solutions
What you must have:
- 5+ years of experience of proven success selling professional technology services or similar B2B products
- Familiarity with Managed IT Services and experience selling these services or similar services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience selling to senior management (C-level, VP, Directors, etc.) in mid-market and enterprise clients
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and deliver revenue quotas
- Sales knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Networks
- Basic knowledge of network security solutions
- Strong prospecting and relationship building skills
- Experience leading and collaborating on pre-sales efforts to define the scope of technical solutions and produce statements of work
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative sales approach
- A highly motivated nature with a passion for technology and sales
- Exceptional communication and sales presentation skills
- Experience using CRM tools
- Experience in networking for lead generation and relationship management
- Experience in managing the overall Business Development process
- Ability to effectively telecommute and travel for meetings when necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to work with little supervision
- A background in IT network architecture and managed IT solutions
- A background in Microsoft Office 365 solutions
- Have existing relationships with local business leaders and referral partners
*Candidate(s) who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
**Bit-Wizards is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*No outsourcing or recruiting firms, please.