Who are we?
Bit-Wizards is an award-winning software development and IT company that focuses on providing technology solutions for businesses of all sizes across various industries. Founded in 2000 and recognized for excellence at the national, regional, and state levels, Bit-Wizards is the result of a vision to create a company where innovation and creativity flourish. Located on some of the US's most beautiful beaches in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, our office facility boasts an impressive work environment.
We are a group of 60+ creative, dedicated, forward thinkers who love working on new and challenging projects that bring success to our coworkers and clients. Continued professional development is highly encouraged through training opportunities and certification programs paid for by Bit-Wizards. Opportunities for advancement are yours for creation.
But wait, there's more! Along with competitive pay and benefits, Bit-Wizards has an award-winning, open, and fun company culture. We offer a host of in-office amenities, a casual dress code environment, monthly social events, and we treat our employees, family, and friends as our own.
As a 13-time recipient of Florida Trend magazine's "Best Company to Work For" and six-time recipient of Inc. magazine's "Best Workplaces," Bit-Wizards is the place to be!
This position is full-time and remote. Applicants must be located in Tallahassee and be able to work onsite with our team in our Fort Walton Beach, Florida office on occasion.
What will you do?
This is an entry-level sales role on our solution consulting team. Your day-to-day role will be prospecting and relationship building. Once your understanding of basic IT selling skills and prospecting efforts is proven, you could be promoted to a Senior Solution Consultant within your first year.
How you'll make an impact:
We seek a self-motivated, determined, and persistent person who takes pride in their strong work ethic. Your ability to grow accounts from their initial projects into mutually beneficial multi-year relationships will wow your coworkers and our clients.
- Prospect, Prospect, Prospect. Your primary focus for the first several months to a year is finding new business
- Follow a Market Business Development strategy that includes locating, qualifying, and setting meetings for new customer opportunities
- Build and nurture relationships with local business organizations, such as Chambers of Commerce and other networking groups
- Generate and develop new networking connections
- Become fluent in IT services from network solutions, cybersecurity, and proactive IT management
- Learn high-end selling techniques and train with sales management to polish your skills
- Establish and grow the Bit-Wizards brand in the community and position yourself as a trusted advisor to clients
- Be goal-oriented, demonstrate ownership thinking with attention to detail and carry a sense of urgency
- Achieve weekly prospecting and meeting goals
- Working with sales management to develop and enact a prospecting plan
- Track all prospecting and sales activities within the company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Travel to client/prospective client sites, conferences, seminars, or other travel as necessary
- Keep current with trends, topics, and emerging technologies as they relate to technical solution
- 2+ years of experience of proven success, preferably in the B2B space
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 solutions
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IT networks
- Basic knowledge of network security solutions
- Ability to prospect and build relationships through a strong rapport by establishing trust and credibility
- A highly motivated nature with a passion for technology and sales
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience using CRM tools
- Experience in networking for lead generation and relationship management
- Experience in managing the overall Business Development process
- Ability to effectively telecommute and travel for meetings when necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dedicated home workspace
- Self-motivated and ability to work with little supervision
- A background in IT network architecture and managed IT solutions
- A background in Microsoft Office 365 solutions
- Have existing relationships with local business leaders and referral partners
If you are interested in the above position, meet the requirements, and are ready to love where you work, it might be time for you to become a Wizard!
NOTE TO APPLICANTS: Salary or wages listed on Indeed.com or TheLadders.com are not based on actual data for this job listing. The salary ranges that any third party provides with the listing on their websites are based on their own salary calculators and are not accurate for the Northwest Florida area.
*Candidate(s) who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
*Bit-Wizards is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*MUST PASS DRUG TEST
*No outsourcing or recruiting firms, please.