Bit-Wizards is looking for a motivated and talented Xamarin developer who has a passion for software development, working with new technologies, and enjoys being part of a company culture that makes you feel like family.
We are a group of creative, dedicated, forward-thinkers who love working on new, challenging projects and bringing success to our clients by producing solutions that exceed their expectations. We work with organizations of all sizes across many industries which means no two projects are the same. There is rarely a dull moment at Bit-Wizards!
We invest heavily in our team. We want you to be the best that you can be. We provide many training opportunities and benefits, an open and friendly culture, monthly socials, and much more. There is always the opportunity for growth and advancement at Bit-Wizards. Bit-Wizards provides a full offering of benefits and encourages employees to maintain a work-life balance.
To learn more about Wizard Life, click here!
Positions are full-time and onsite (in-person) at our office in beautiful Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
- Work well in a collaborative team environment but also be self-managed and autonomous
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain highly-visible, feature rich applications
- Optimize solutions for performance and scalability
- Troubleshooting and solving application issues reported by QA, Support, or application monitoring tools
- Work within issue tracking system for work assignment and status
- Take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion thoroughly and efficiently
- Actively participate in training and growth activities
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical studies, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience building feature rich, quality mobile applications and features
- Experience with Xamarin, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Andoird, and/or Xamarin.Forms
- Strong proficiency in C#, .NET, and cross-platform mobile application development
- Experience with Visual Studio and Microsoft tools
- Experience working with issue tracking systems (TFS, Azure Boards, Jira)
- History of working with version control systems such as Git
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Excellent attention to detail
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles