Do You Have What it Takes to Be a Wizard?
Do you have the stamina, dedication, and integrity to be a Wizard? Our Software Engineers, Front-End Developers, Digital Marketers, and IT Engineers are challenged to keep their technical and creative skills sharp. Living the Wizard Life means living our core values every day.
A true wizard continually looks for ways to make our team, our company, and of course, our clients more successful. Download our Wizard Values.
Certifications & Training
Our Wizards have certifications across the board in the most cutting edge of technologies:
Kentico Certified Developer – Each and every web developer and software engineer at Bit-Wizards is a Kentico Certified Developer.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - All of our Wizards are Microsoft Certified Solutions Developers (MCSD). Every year Microsoft creates new learning paths for the tests spanning Windows Store apps, Web Applications, SharePoint Applications, and Application Lifecycle Management. These learning paths change based on technology updates that occur every so frequently. Our Wizards start a new training plan each year in order to keep up with these changes.
Microsoft Azure Certified Developers - Every Wizard acquires a Microsoft Azure Certification. They take multiple tests each year to keep their knowledge fresh and up-to-date to ensure best practices are followed.
HubSpot - From the Inbound methodology to the HubSpot Suite of Marketing, Sales and Service products, our teams are certified across the HubSpot platform and deliver our digital marketing services with skill and precision.
Movere - Our cloud architects are certified in Movere. This insightful cloud infrastructure optimization tool enhances customer's projects by providing more of a variety of digital transformation solutions that lead to successful business outcomes for our clients.
Benefits of Wizard Life
- Competitive salary
- Semi-annual performance evaluations
- Personal time off – Unlimited! (Salary employees only)
- Paid holidays (12 annually)
- Employee and Family medical insurance
- Long term disability and life insurance (100% paid); voluntary life insurance also available
- Vision Insurance
- Dental checkups (twice per year): 100% paid, Dental Insurance available
- 401k with company match
- Merit-based pay raises
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Technical book reimbursement program
- Snacks, sodas, coffee, hot and cold teas, hot chocolate, (yes, we have a Keurig) orange juice, filtered water
- Annual summer picnic
- Annual awards dinner
- Monthly team building activities (bowling, kickball, cooking competitions, beer 30’s, etcetera)
- A team of fun, energizing and inspiring Co-Wizards to keep our workplace happy and fun! (our Employees are Wizards, of course!)
Join Our Magical Team
Check out our open positions and find out what it's like to Live the Wizard Life!