Bit-Wizards is looking for a motivated and talented DevOps Engineer who has a passion for software development, working with new technologies, and enjoys being part of a company culture that makes you feel like family.
We are a group of creative, dedicated, forward-thinkers who love working on new, challenging projects and bringing success to our clients by producing solutions that exceed their expectations. We work with organizations of all sizes across many industries which means no two projects are the same. There is rarely a dull moment at Bit-Wizards!
We invest heavily in our team. We want you to be the best that you can be. We provide many training opportunities and benefits, an open and friendly culture, monthly socials, and much more. There is always the opportunity for growth and advancement at Bit-Wizards. Bit-Wizards provides a full offering of benefits and encourages employees to maintain a work-life balance.
To learn more about Wizard Life, click here!
Positions are full-time and onsite (in-person) at our office in beautiful Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
- Analyze current technology utilized within software engineering and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain infrastructure and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
- Review, verify, and validate software code contributions from other engineers to ensure consistency and adherence to established best practices
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
Skills and Qualifications
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical studies, or equivalent work experience
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Strong experience with Azure stack and automaton of Azure platform
- Strong experience with Azure DevOps Services (formerly known as Visual Studio Team Services)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Release Pipelines with quality gates
- Experience with configuring and maintaining NuGet packages and feeds
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Excellent understanding of C# and .NET
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
*Candidate(s) who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
**Bit-Wizards is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*No outsourcing or recruiting firms, please.